We know our way around CRMs like the back of our hand. We’re registered Salesforce partners, and authorised partners of OwnBackup for Salesforce backup and recovery. We’re big fans of this service – if you’re using SalesForce, you really need OwnBackup too.
As a boutique consultancy, you benefit from the personal service you only get with a small business. That said, we have global experience, so we can help wherever you’re based in the world, and however big or small your organisation may be. In fact, we represent clients with a combined revenue of £100m.
We’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy. This means we’ll be upfront about the implications of your ideas. If your logic is faulty, we’re not afraid to challenge you. If there’s something we don’t know, we’ll ‘fess up’ and find out. And if you ask us to do something that’s not possible, we won’t fudge it.
By the way, pretty much all our work comes via referral – the best form of recommendation there can be.
Doing the right thing
We’re nice people too. As part of Pledge 1, we help selected charities with their CRM systems by giving them free consulting time and preferential rates on development.
MD & Founder
Lee has been working with CRMs for over a decade. Here are a few of his key achievements so far:
- Rollout to global security vendor operating a two-tier channel model
- Global Sales Operations Director plus CRM support for global franchise network in 53 countries
- Rollout to digital marketing technology company and supporting fundraising of $9m
- CRM consultancy and support for two lead generation companies
- Supporting Salesforce rollout and internal fundraising for investment and crowdfunding tech business
- Prior to that, Lee spent 20 years in sales, sales operations and CRM solutions for UK, European and Global companies, working in software/hardware and Saas environments.
He founded Connecting Business in 2013.
Connect with Lee on LinkedIn
Connecting Business Limited. Registered office: Moorgate House, 7b Station Road West, Oxted, Surrey, RH8 9EE. Registered in England No. 08792902. VAT: 193742874